Nail Polish remover (acetone)
A good nail file or drill
Tips for a successful at home mani
1. Remove any old polish with acetone.
2. Shape and buff nails.
3. Wipe nails off with acetone.
4. Apply gel base coat (from the cuticle up, seal nail edges). Cure under the UV LED lamp for 30 seconds.
5. Apply color and cure for 30 seconds. 2-3 coats.
6. Apply no wipe top coat. Cure for 60 seconds.
7. Add cuticle oil and hand lotion to finish.
I hope you found this tutorial helpful. If you’re considering learning to do your own nails, go for it! It’ll just be one more skill you can add to your resumé!